Monday, April 07, 2008
I have green fingers
They've bloomed so beautifully. They look so pretty, I never knew I had this hidden talent :)
I took good care of these babies and gave them much tender loving care. See, I'm learning to be more domesticated, I'm actually starting to impress myself. Impress/ scare, same thing la.
So, the back-up plan if I happen to fail LSE (touch wood, although it's highly possible) is to become a world famous florist and make the world a better greener prettier place. Haha
Okay, mommy and daddy should never ever find out about my extraordinary super powers or they would fire my gardener back home and make me squat by our garden to plant flowers and mow the lawn and water the plants. They would!
Receiving flowers always makes me feel so elated :) As if someone sprinkled happy dust all over me. It's quite like walking into a toy store, but in a more matured, grown up and sophisticated way.
But now they're slowly withering and dying. So it's true, all good things must come to an end.
p.s: Eh, they kinda look like that picture at the top border of my blog. Maybe I should sell my pictures online and make loads of money hoho!
p.p.s: The only thing LSE teaches you is how to make money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment