And we didn't get lost, even without a map!
....And yet nobody believes me when I tell them that I'm good with directions. WHY??
This time we decided to wander aimlessly around London. Eh correction, I mean explore the educational and historical streets of London, rich in culture and diversity. Yup! So we hopped on a bus and headed to Oxford Street. Heh. "Rich" in culture and diversity :)

We missed the earlier bus and we had to wait for so long before the next one came.
But when it finally did, we ran upstairs and sat right in front, first row seats like little nerds on a double decker bus on the way to school. Eh no, kindergarten. :) Super fun okay, we get to pretend like we're driving the bus and check out all the chicks from above. But of course we didn't do the hand steering motions. Not so cool, ya know?
We still did check out the chicks though. We had first class stalker bird's eye view; had to take full advantage of that benefit :P
We walked around Oxford Street bla bla, and then suddenly, I thought about the most awesome place in the whole wide world to go to. HAMLEYS!!! My favorite place of all time :) It's the largest toy store in UK, with 4/5 floors full of toys. If I was still a kid, I'd cut class and stay in Hamleys all day to play with the teddy bears and admire the latest Barbie dolls.
BUT, luckily I'm all grown up and matured now. I know how to behave well and not act like a little kid when I'm surrounded by toys.
:) Hehe

I miss my dog :(

Joule spreading the monkey's legs wide open. Quite pro already :P

I love pink teddy bears! :)

Joule loves pink teddy bears! :)
So since I'm all grown up and matured now, I managed to keep my cool walking around the toy store.
But when we went up to the third floor, ... I ... I think some things never change :)

2006, Toys r Us 1utama

2008 Hamleys

And Barbie's old news. Now they have the hip and happening My Scene dolls but Barbie's still my idol. Hahha kidding, I'm not that pathetic :P
Aiyo, this entire post makes me sound like a five year old kid. But, toys make me so happy for some strange reason. Being a kid was so fun, and carefree :) The only stress I had was choosing which dress my Barbie had to wear, or which Ken to match which Barbie, or where the other pair of Barbie shoe went missing.
Now I have to deal with getting good grades for my exams, housing issues, banking, internships, laundry (stress me out the most okay). Growing up scares me sometimes, and I wish it didn't have to happen so quickly.
But then again, I can't wait to have kids on my own. So I can spoil them rotten and buy them loads of toys and play Barbie dolls with my little girls. I'll be the coolest mom in town :)

Say hello to hello kitty :)

No comments:
Post a Comment