Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where did Paul Goh?

Paul Goh is goh-ing home. AGAIN. We have six weeks of Easter break right before our exams, and because he's a super-duper gifted genius SC scholar (top 3 in Malaysia fuiyoh!), he wants to relax, have a faaaantastic holiday back home, and party like a rockstar. Okay so, he claims he's going home because of how conducive the studying environment will be, you know.... comfort of home, good food, dear mommy and daddy's abundant love, care, motivation and undying support, bla bla bla. But we've finally squeezed out the real reason why he's running away from us. That cunning little sly fox!

Paul, Yen Li (and now Chang Jin) and I see each other every. single. frickin. day. Like, well almost every other day. Sept '06 til June '07 = 270 days. Oct '07 til March '08 = 180 days. (270+180 = 450 days, excluding summer). So for 450 days, our daily routine went like this:


9.25am: Someone would finally get up after snoozing his/her alarm clock for 30 minutes, realize it's 9.25 already (yikes! breakfast is only til 9.30!), frantically jumps out of bed and starts calling the 3 other idiots still fast asleep; everyone rushes downstairs to get our prison food, eh I mean yummy nutritious healthy breakfast.

10am: Start walking to school for our class at 10am.

Photobucket

10am to 4pm: Fall asleep in lectures.


Photobucket

6pm to 8pm: Dinner.

For two hours: we talk, talk, talk, reminisce, laugh, laugh, Paul cracks his lame jokes, nobody laughs, talk, gossip (onceeee in a blue moon), laugh, laugh at Chang Jin, talk about the future, silence, deep in thoughts, Paul breaks the ice with his spastic antics, we laugh at him

A variation:

Paul checks out guys (he claims it's for Yen Li and I but we all know better), we check out Paul's guys, "EWWW PAUL, you have such bad taste!", Paul checks out girls, he spots a girl with massive boobs (God please forgive me), he tries to gossip in Malay

"Eh tengok itu perempuan, besar macam air melon"
"Wtf is Air melon?"
"Errr.. watermelon?"
"HAHAHA TEMBIKAI OMG YOUR MALAY SUCKS HAHHA"

And we all stare at her "air melon", she notices, we try to cover up. We fail.

Photobucket


8pm to 2am: We retreat back to our tiny five-steps-to-walk-to-the-end room, flip open our laptops, sign in on MSN.

Paul and I have 5 folders of MSN history messages. FIVE!! If anyone steals either our laptops and reads our history, it'll be worse than the Edison Chen's case. Hai lat style, the naked truth would be exposed! (Pun intended because I am lame). It's a wonder how much rubbish we're capable of generating to talk about every. single. frickin. day.





......And that basically sums up our past 450 days. Dull, monotonous,repetitious, boring, predictable (I start laughing before Paul gets to the end of his jokes)

Photobucket

But it's something I would never ever trade for anything in the whole wide world. (Okay lah, maybe if Prince William decides to marry me then I might consider). Not a single day goes by without me laughing so hard nearly falling off my seat whenever I'm with these 3 idiots :) :)

Now, this smart genius Paul Goh Chee Bye, eh I mean Yan is going back. To Malaysia. Again. AGAIN!

Sniff! You are evil. EVIL!

And I am going to miss you lah ah pek......

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for being the most patient person ever, listening to my rants and stories, although I have a never ending supply of them. And for providing your free 24-hour helpline with advice as a bonus. And I'm touched by your act of kindness when you layan my jokes. Sometimes. (Do it more often!)

So,.. Come home quick you joker. And please ah, studies first okay. Don't get distracted by all these ahem exogenous factors =P

No comments: