Friday, March 06, 2009


Sunlight is spilling through the thin layers of my pink sheer curtains, illuminating my bedroom with soft shades of pink. I shift around in bed until I sink comfortably back into my pillows with my laptop sitting upright in front of me. I take a sip from my warm cup of tea, and lick my lips to savor the taste of English Fruits. What would I do without Whittard of Chelsea :)

I look around and wince at the state of my room. A few pairs of shoes were sprawled across the floor. My scarf, stockings, cardigans, layer one, layer two, layer three, coat and jeans formed a small mountain at the edge of my bed. And I didn't have the most pristine desk in the world. Stray sheets of papers stacked messily in one corner, and files strewn everywhere else. And I need to sort out the freshly done laundry hanging in the middle of my room. How exciting. 


:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:



For Ben and Claudia: 



No comments: