A long long time ago, your grandma used to be a young 24 year old kid, just like you!
Although we didn't have holograms, our cars still ran on wheels & petrol (yes, hard to believe cars couldn't fly back then), and we didn't have robotic maids; we all still had such great memories of the past :)
We used to take the bus to school and had (physical) books to study with. We even had (physical) pens and pencils to write in our notebooks.
We would go "clubbing". I know, it's a weird term to describe a bunch of people crammed up in a dark, small and confined space when they'd blast music so loud that you'd lose your voice if you tried talking to anyone. But back in those days, it was the 'in' thing! (Grandma met your grandpa there!)
I have so many stories to tell you about how grandma was once quite (cough) cool and happening! Yea yea, I know it's hard to believe with all these wrinkles now. But I don't care, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME =D
(Luckily I saved them in this thing called a blog a long long time ago)
So get in bed now, and let me use this hologram iPad536 to retrieve all my stories. Did you know, there was once.......
2 comments:
OMG - you have a pet monkey, I saw that advert on the back of my Kellogg's cereal box! So cute your monkey...
maybe I should adopt one too... hmmm
HAHA yes! Adopt one! They are so adorable :D
Post a Comment